About Me

My photo
Germany
child of the risen king. wife to one. momma to three. always striving to learn more about christ and how i be a reflection of him.

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Vanishing Act

Things keep disappearing. I really don't mind. At all. In the least. And I don't want to find them. Ever again. 

Those pesky pounds can keep getting lost.
It all started with a round of Whole30. Real foods for 30 days - no common triggers, like dairy, legumes, sugar. It basically helps heal your gut inflammation from all of the processed junk we eat. I lost a fair share of weight without exercising. I can only imagine the difference if I WERE exercising while eating Whole30 compliant foods.
Now, I've added in the running. A tiny bit of TRX for strength training. Logging my food using my FitBit. And now I've signed up for a 3 month weight loss/get healthy challenge to help hold me accountable. 
Woot woot! Getting healthy, getting strong, getting active! 

No comments:

Post a Comment